BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (BBA)
COURSE CODE & NAME
DBB1104 – MARKETING MANAGEMENT
1. List the strategies employed by marketers for decisions related to product mix. Briefly explain the factors influencing the product mix decision of a firm.
The following strategies are generally employed by the producer or wholesaler of the product:
1) Expansion of Product mix
2) Contraction of Product mix
3) Alteration of existing products
4) Positioning the product
5) Its Half solved only
Buy Complete from our online store
MUJ Fully solved assignment available for session Jul/Aug 2021,
Lowest price guarantee with quality.
Charges INR 200 only per assignment. For more information you can get via mail or Whats app also
Mail id is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our website www.smuassignment.in
After mail, we will reply you instant or maximum
Otherwise you can also contact on our
whatsapp no 8791490301.
Contact no is +91 87-55555-879
2. Macro environment contains variables that directly or indirectly exert an influence on the business. Do you agree or not? Justify your answer in detail.
Yes, Macro environment contains variables that directly or indirectly exert an influence on the business. Macro environment consists of those forces which are external to the firm. They are beyond the control of the firm. Macro environment not only offers opportunities but also poses threats to the firm. Successful firms take advantage of opportunities and convert threats into opportunities. Macro
3. Define Brand equity. What are the three components of Martin Roll’s definition of brand equity?
The brand equity is one of the important components of the brand. There are several definitions of brand equity. As the brand is a mixture of physical and abstract concepts, brand equity can also be defined in the physical and abstract planes. Brand equity can be defined as the intrinsic value of the
SET – 2
4. The factors which determine consumer behaviour can be grouped into major broad categories. Elaborate categories in detail.
The factors which determine consumer behaviour can be grouped into the following broad categories –
- Personal determinants
5. Define market segmentation. Describe the need for market segmentation.
The segmentation of the market into homogenous groups indicates that the company is willing to accommodate itself to suit its customers. By segmenting the markets, the marketing manager
6. Explain the steps followed in developing an integrated promotion mix.
Steps in Developing an Integrated promotion mix:
The steps in developing this plan involve:
i) Establishing a Clear Goal and Measurable Objectives
The first step in developing an integrated marketing communication plan is defining your goal and related objectives. A goal is a broad statement of some desired end point – “become the market share leader in our primary market area,” for instance. Objectives relate to the goal and provide