Assignment_DBB1101_BBA 1_Set-1 and 2_Nov_2021


SET – 1

Q1. Describe the history and development of English language.    5+5


History and Development of English Language: History of the Origins and Development of English Language In the fifth and sixth centuries AD the Angles, Saxons, and Jutes invaded the British Isle, each speaking languages that could be mutually understood amongst themselves. This language is known today as Old English (500-1100), which contained four dialects: west Saxon, Mercian, north Umbrian, and Kentish. Approximately half of all Modern English words are derived from Old English roots. Unlike

Its Half solved only

Buy Complete from our online store

MUJ Fully solved assignment available for session Jul/Aug 2021,

Lowest price guarantee with quality.

Charges INR 200 only per assignment. For more information you can get via mail or Whats app also

Mail id is

Our website

After mail, we will reply you instant or maximum

1 hour.

Otherwise you can also contact on our

whatsapp no 8791490301.

Q2. Write all parts of a sentence. Discuss all types of sentences with one example each.           3+7


Parts of a sentence: A sentence has primarily three parts, viz. subject, predicate and object.

  • Subject: The subject can also be said to be the topic of a sentence. A simple  subject  may  be a  noun or  pronoun.  Depending  on  the  need,  a subject can be singular, plural, or compound. Sometimes, a sentence has a long subject. In such cases, a complete subject is a simple subject with all its modifiers.

Q3. Elaborate upon the significance and purpose of reading for a management graduate.    5+5


The following is the purpose of reading for a management graduate:

• Pleasure and enjoyment: This is, without a doubt, the finest reason to read anything. You picked the content with the intention of having fun. Reading both entertains and calms you. However, this is rarely the aim of the reading required for academic purposes.

SET – 2

Q4. What  are  the  characteristics  of  personality?  What  determines  the development of  personality.  5+5           


Managers should learn as much about personality as possible in order to understand their staff. There are hundreds of personality traits that have been recognised. We chose eight qualities based on their specific effects on individual behaviour

Q5. What are the general principles of time management? Critically explain the concept of time management.                4+6 


Time Management Principles: This is neatly summed up in the Pareto Principle, or the ’80:20 Rule’. This argues  that  typically  80%  of  unfocussed  effort  generates  only  20%  of results. The remaining 80% of results are achieved with only 20% of the effort. While the ratio is not always 80:20, this broad pattern of a small proportion of activity generating

Q6.  Discuss the role and functions of an effective leader.            4+6


Role & Functions of a Good Leader: The overall aim of a leader is to achieve the task with the help of his group. To meet the overall aim, the leader has three main objectives :

  • To gain the commitment and cooperation of his team
  • To get the group into action to achieve agreed objectives.
  • To make the best use of