Scroll down for Match your questions with Sample
Note- Students need to make Changes before uploading for Avoid similarity issue in turnitin.
0-30% Similarity in turnitin
Price is 700 per assignment
Unique assignment buy via WhatsApp 8755555879
|PROGRAM||Bachelor of COMPUTER APPLICATION (bCA)|
|course CODE & NAME||DCA1203 – object oriented programming – c++|
- What is control statement? Explain the following Conditional control statements with suitable syntax and example.
- i) Nested If statement
- ii) switch-case
Ans: A control statement is a programming construct that allows the execution of certain code blocks based on specified conditions or criteria. It helps in controlling the flow of execution in a program.
There are two conditional control statements:
Nested if statements and “Its Half solved only
Buy Complete from our online store
MUJ Fully solved assignment available for session March 2023.
Lowest price guarantee with quality.
Charges INR 200 only per assignment. For more information you can get via mail or Whats app also
Mail id is email@example.com
Our website www.smuassignment.in
After mail, we will reply you instant or maximum
Otherwise you can also contact on our
whatsapp no 8791490301.
- What is Iteration? Explain the following loop structures with suitable syntax and example.
- i) While loop
- ii) Do-while
Ans: Iteration refers to the repetition of a set of statements or a code block until a certain condition is met. Loop structures in programming provide a way to implement iteration. In this response, I will explain two loop structures: the while loop and the do-while loop.
- While loop
- Describe Static variables and Static Functions in detail with suitable example program.
Ans: Static variables and static functions are features in programming languages, including C++, that provide unique behaviors and usage compared to their non-static counterparts. Let me explain each of them in detail and provide an example program. Static Variables: Static variables are variables that retain their values across multiple function calls. They are initialized only
- What is Inheritance? Explain the following Inheritance types with suitable syntax and example.
- Multiple Inheritance
- Multi-level Inheritance
- Hierarchical Inheritance
- Hybrid Inheritance
Ans: Five types of inheritance:
- Single Inheritance
- Multiple Inheritance
- Multilevel Inheritance
- What is polymorphism? Explain the following types of polymorphisms and its sub-types with suitable example programs.
- Compile time polymorphism
- Run-time polymorphism
Ans: Polymorphism is a fundamental concept in object-oriented programming that allows objects of different classes to be treated as objects of a common superclass. It enables the same method or function to be called on different objects, resulting in different behaviors based on the object’s specific implementation.
There are two main types of polymorphism:
- Demonstrate the process of opening a file using constructor with suitable example programs.
Ans: To open a file using a constructor, you can use the constructor of the std::if stream class from the C++ Standard Library. The constructor takes a filename as a parameter and opens the file for input operations.
Here’s an example program that demonstrates opening a file using a constructor:
- Explain the following Sequence Containers
Ans: There are two sequence containers:
Vector and Deque.
- Vector:A vector is a dynamic array that provides contiguous storage for elements. It is one of the most commonly used sequence containers in C++.
Vectors have several key characteristics:
Contiguous Memory: The elements of a vector are stored in a contiguous block of memory, allowing for efficient