Scroll down for Match your questions with Sample
Note- Students need to make Changes before uploading for Avoid similarity issue in turnitin.
0-20% Similarity in turnitin
Price is 700 per assignment
Unique assignment buy via WhatsApp 8755555879
|PROGRAM||BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (BBA)|
|COURSE CODE & NAME||DBB 1201– BUSINESS COMMUNICATION|
|NUMBER OF ASSIGNMENTS & MARKS||02
30 Marks each
Assignment Set – 1
- Explain the characteristics of communication. What is the role of formal and informal organizational communication channels in building a good communication network.
Communication, the exchange of information, involves the sending and receiving of messages and can take numerous forms. It’s a dynamic, transactional, and interactive process with several defining characteristics:
- Two-way Process: Communication involves at least two parties, the sender who
Its Half solved only
Buy Complete from our online store
MUJ Fully solved assignment available for session March 2023.
Lowest price guarantee with quality.
Charges INR 200 only per assignment. For more information you can get via mail or Whats app also
Mail id is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our website www.smuassignment.in
After mail, we will reply you instant or maximum
Otherwise you can also contact on our
whatsapp no 8791490301.
- Describe the different steps in making oral presentations.
Different steps in making oral presentations
The table indicates that oral presentations can range from simple to more complex ones, each with a different purpose. Irrespective of the nature of the presentation, the steps shown in figure can be followed for planning and preparing an oral presentation. Figure depicts the steps for creating an effective oral presentation.
- Justify the importance of effective questioning that facilitates effective listening. Examine the different forms of questions that help in effective questioning.
Effective questioning is crucial to facilitating effective listening for several reasons:
Clarity: Well-crafted questions can help clarify points of confusion or misunderstanding. They help the listener gain a deeper understanding of the speaker’s thoughts, ideas, or experiences. This reduces the chances of miscommunication or misinterpretation.
Engagement: Effective questioning increases engagement between the speaker and the
Assignment Set – 2
- Illustrate the five steps of SQ3R techniques of reading.
SQ3R technique of reading was developed by Robinson in his book “Effective Study” (1970). SQ3R stands for the initial letters of the five steps shown in the table.
- Survey – Survey refers to a quick glance through the title page, preface and chapter headings of a text. By surveying, you will be able to gauge the main ideas of the text.
- What is a Group Discussion? Explain the types of GDs based on the topics.
A GD is a methodology used by an organisation to gauge whether the candidate has certain personality traits and/or skills that it desires in its members. In this methodology, the group of candidates is given a topic or a situation, given a few minutes to think about the same, and then asked to discuss it among themselves for 15-20 minutes.1”In a GD, the members are
- Highlight the specific objectives of corporate advertising. Explain the different types of corporate advertising.
Objectives of corporate advertising
To create positive attitude towards the organisation – Sometimes, consumers may have negative perceptions towards an organisation, based on the belief that the organisation is not a responsible corporate citizen. For example, public may believe that the organisation is responsible for environmental pollution or destruction of forests and other natural resources.