Scroll down for Match your questions with Sample
Note- Students need to make Changes before uploading for Avoid similarity issue in turnitin.
0-20% Similarity in turnitin
Price is 700 per assignment
Unique assignment buy via WhatsApp 8755555879
|PROGRAM||MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA)|
|COURSE CODE & NAME||DMKT304– MARKETING RESEARCH|
|MUMBER OF ASSIGNMENTS & MARKS||02
30 MARKS EACH
Assignment Set – 1
- Explain non-probability techniques and various types of non-probability sampling techniques with suitable examples.
- Non-probability sampling: These methods do not provide every item of the population with any known chance of being selected in the sample. Here, there is no attempt to select a representative sample. The elements of samples are selected on the convenience and/or judgment of the researcher or field interviewer. The selection process is subjective. However, if the sample is not considered representative of the population, it is impossible to estimate
Its Half solved only
Buy Complete from our online store
MUJ Fully solved assignment available for session March 2023.
Lowest price guarantee with quality.
Charges INR 200 only per assignment. For more information you can get via mail or Whats app also
Mail id is email@example.com
Our website www.smuassignment.in
After mail, we will reply you instant or maximum
Otherwise you can also contact on our
whatsapp no 8791490301.
- What are the nine types of Experimental designs?
The following process will help you in determining the concept of experimental design: • trace out the problem and define them
- define the population
- focus on the sampling need
- define the experimental design
- Explain in brief about focus group interview, its requirements, and the problems that may arise from using focus group.
A focus group interview, often simply referred to as a “focus group,” is a qualitative research method that gathers a small, diverse group of people who share common characteristics related to the topic of interest. The purpose is to gain insights about perceptions, opinions, beliefs, and attitudes towards a product, service, concept, or idea.
Focus groups typically consist of 6-10 participants and are led by a trained facilitator or
Assignment Set – 2
- Discuss the various properties of scales of measurement. Also explain the types of Primary Scales of Measurement. Give suitable examples.
PRIMARY SCALES OF MEASUREMENT
A primary scale of measurement is defined as the assignment of numbers to the objects, items, or events as per guidelines or rules, or parameters. There are four primary scales of measurement as given below:
- Nominal scale
- Ordinal scale
- Interval scale
- Ratio scale
Each of these scales of measurement provides specific scaling properties (assignment, order, distance, and origin). Let’s discuss each one of them.
- Explain the methods of Consumer Marketing Research.
Consumer marketing research is a crucial practice in understanding consumer behavior, preferences, and trends. It helps businesses tailor their strategies to meet their customers’ needs, improve their products or services, and gain a competitive edge in the market. The different methods used in consumer marketing research can be grouped into primary research
- What do you understand by a “Quality Research Report”? What are the factors that a researcher should consider while developing such report?
A Quality Research Report is a comprehensive document that presents a researcher’s findings in a coherent, systematic, and accurate manner. This type of report plays a crucial role in various sectors, from academia to the corporate world, as it conveys novel insights, conclusions, or recommendations based on empirical evidence gathered through rigorous