Scroll down for Match your questions with Sample
Note- Students need to make Changes before uploading for Avoid similarity issue in turnitin.
0-20% Similarity in turnitin
Price is 700 per assignment
Unique assignment buy via WhatsApp 8755555879
SESSION JAN/FEB 2023
PROGRAM BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (BBA)
COURSE CODE & NAME DBB1103 – BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT
Assignment Set – 1
- What is Business Environment? Brief about the internal environment of a firm.
Ans: Business is an economic activity: An economic activity is the task of adjusting resources to the targets. Economic activity may be in the form of consumption, production, distribution and exchange. For example, Amul produces Chocolate, Cheese, Paneer and other milk products. Amul is the producer and you are the consumer who consumes the products. The process involves
- What do you mean by Aggregate Demand? What are the factors can cause changes in Aggregate Demand?
Ans: Aggregate demand (AD) is the total demand for final goods and services in the economy at a given time and price level. It is the amount of goods and services in the economy that will be purchased at
- What do you mean by Financial System? What are the main components of a financial system?
Ans: The following are the four main components of a Financial System:
- Financial institutions: The primary function of financial institutions is to collect savings and convert them into investments. This process is known as capital formation. Financial institutions facilitate direct or indirect links between investors and borrowers to ensure the smooth functioning of the financial system
Assignment Set – 2
- Describe privatization and ways of privatization? What are the objectives of disinvestment?
Ans: Privatization: Privatization primarily means the transfer of government or publically owned ventures or assets into private hands. It also entails entrusting individuals and private economic units to take decisions regarding business, based on the trends in the market forces without governmental
- Give detailed note on WTO and describes the main principles of WTO.
ANS: The World Trade Organization gave a real push to the process of globalization. It came into existence on 1st January, 1995. It is a powerful body which broadly aims at making the whole world a big village where there is free flow of goods and services and where there are no barriers to trade. It is the only global international organization which deals with the rules of trade between
- Brief about the corporate social responsibility of business houses towards probable customers and human resource with suitable example.
Ans: Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) refers to the ethical and voluntary actions that a business takes to contribute to the sustainable development of society, including its customers and employees. CSR is an important aspect of business operations as it helps companies to build a positive