Scroll down for Match your questions with Sample
Note- Students need to make Changes before uploading for Avoid similarity issue in turnitin.
0-20% Similarity in turnitin
Price is 700 per assignment
Unique assignment buy via WhatsApp 8755555879
|BACHELOR of business administration (BBA)
|course CODE & NAME
|DBB1102 – organizational behaviour
|nUMBER OF ASSIGNMENTS & Marks
30 Marks each
Assignment Set – 1
- Explain the Concept of Organizational Behaviour. Discuss the role of a manager in terms of Organizational Behaviour.
Organizational Behaviour: An Overview
Organizational Behaviour (OB) is a multidisciplinary field that explores the dynamics of individuals, groups, and structures within an organizational context, with the objective to enhance organizational performance and develop better work environments. It amalgamates insights from psychology, sociology, anthropology, and economics to understand, predict, and manage human behaviour in Its Half solved only
Buy Complete from our online store
MUJ Fully solved assignment available for session Aug/Sep 2023.
Lowest price guarantee with quality.
Charges INR 198 only per assignment. For more information you can get via mail or Whats app also
Mail id is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our website www.smuassignment.in
After mail, we will reply you instant or maximum
Otherwise you can also contact on our
whatsapp no 8791490301.
- Define personality. Examine the various determinants of Personality.
Personality is a complex construct that refers to the consistent and unique behavioral, emotional, and cognitive patterns exhibited by an individual. It’s a blend of traits, behaviors, motivations, and thoughts that persist over time and across situations, distinguishing one person from another. Personality encompasses the ways in which individuals interact with the world and process information, and it guides their
- The organizational structure of any business enterprise is affected by several factors. Deliberate on those factors. 10
The organizational structure of any business enterprise serves as the backbone that supports and guides its functions and processes. This structure is not arbitrarily designed; instead, it is sculpted by an array of factors that influence its formation and evolution, ensuring that the entity is well-equipped to navigate through the varied terrains of the business environment.
Nature and Size of the Business:
Assignment Set – 2
- Define Stress. Highlight the major sources of stress.
Definition of Stress
Stress, in psychological terms, is a feeling of emotional or physical tension that arises from any event or thought that makes an individual feel frustrated, angry, or nervous. It is essentially the body’s reaction to a challenge or demand, and can manifest in a variety of ways, influencing one’s mental, physical, and emotional states. Stress can be classified into two main types: acute stress, which is short-term and can be beneficial in certain situations (often referred to as “eustress”), and chronic stress, which
- Explain the Sources of Conflict in an organization. Briefly discuss five different styles of conflict management.
Sources of Conflict in an Organization
Conflict arises from various sources within an organization, as differing priorities, goals, and perspectives create discord among individuals or groups.
- Competing Goals: Different departments or teams within an organization often have distinct goals. Sales teams may push for volume and customer acquisition, while production may prioritize efficiency and quality control, potentially causing friction.
- Scarce Resources: Limited resources such as budgets, personnel, and materials frequently become points of contention, as
- Explain the meaning and importance of a Group in an organization. Explain the stages of group development
Meaning and Importance of a Group in an Organization
A group in an organizational context refers to a collection of individuals who interact and coordinate their efforts towards achieving a common goal or objective. Groups can be formal, where they are officially recognized and established by the organization with a defined purpose, or informal, where connections are built more spontaneously based on personal relationships or common interests.
- Synergy: Groups foster synergy where the