Scroll down for Match your questions with Sample
Note- Students need to make Changes before uploading for Avoid similarity issue in turnitin.
0-20% Similarity in turnitin
Price is 700 per assignment
Unique assignment buy via WhatsApp 8755555879
SESSION JAN/FEB 2023
PROGRAM MASTERS OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA)
COURSE CODE & NAME DMBA102 – BUSINESS COMMUNICATION
Set – 1st
- Write any three barriers to Listening. Enlist the different types of Listening.
Ans: Barriers to Listening
As pointed out earlier, listening is not easy and there are a number of obstacles that stand in the way of effective listening, both within and outside the workplace.
These barriers may be categorised as follows:
Its Half solved only
Buy Complete from our online store
MUJ Fully solved assignment available for session March 2023.
Lowest price guarantee with quality.
Charges INR 200 only per assignment. For more information you can get via mail or Whats app also
Mail id is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our website www.smuassignment.in
After mail, we will reply you instant or maximum
Otherwise you can also contact on our
whatsapp no 8791490301.
- Explain the various types of Non-Verbal Communication while giving examples as to how you will use NV Communication when appearing for a job interview.
Ans: The different body movements are:
Facial expressions – Facial expressions can convey feelings of surprise, happiness, anger and sadness. If you meet a long lost friend and say “I am very happy to meet you again”, but with a sad facial
- Imagine that you are the sales representative of your organization, and you are asked to effectively demonstrate a newly launched product/service in front of a target audience. Explain the communication process while including the relevance of context and how the communication can go wrong even if a few elements are missed.
Ans: The communication process for effectively demonstrating a newly launched product or service begins with understanding the target audience and their needs.
- This involves researching the demographics, pain points, and potential benefits that the product or service can address.
- Research the target audience: Understand the demographics, pain points, and potential benefits that the
Set – 2nd
- What are things to be kept in mind BEFORE the commencement of a Business Meeting? Explain.
At the outset, let us discuss the different categories of business meetings:
- Task oriented meetings As the name suggests, this type of meeting is a special meeting that is called to discuss and make arrangements for a specific event. For example, the company is opening a new
- Suppose you are asked to write a research document. Elaborate on the steps you will apply for writing.
Ans: There are four main considerations when it comes to the second draft.
- Check how your vision of the paper lines up with the first draft and, more importantly, that your paper still answers the assignment.
- Identify any
- What is the basic difference between Product Advertising and Corporate Advertising? Explain the different types of Corporate Advertising.
Ans: Corporate advertising is different from product advertising. Corporate advertising seeks to benefit the image of the corporation as a whole rather than its products and services alone as in product advertising.
A major difference between corporate and product advertising is who pays for each of the two types of