Scroll down for Match your questions with Sample
Note- Students need to make Changes before uploading for Avoid similarity issue in turnitin.
0-20% Similarity in turnitin
Price is 700 per assignment
Unique assignment buy via WhatsApp 8755555879
SESSION JAN/FEB 2023
PROGRAM MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA)
COURSE CODE & NAME DMBA101 – MANAGEMENT PROCESS AND ORGANISATIONAL BEHAVIOUR CREDITS 4
Assignment Set – 1
- Write a detailed note on the concept of Planning along with various types of Planning.
Ans: Planning can be defined as a basic management function which enables one to select the purpose of the business, and how the resources should be mustered to achieve that purpose to include using the available resources optimally to do that. Planning implies goal setting for the organisation keeping in mind the constraints, opportunities, and threats as much as what the person or Its Half solved only
Buy Complete from our online store
MUJ Fully solved assignment available for session March 2023.
Lowest price guarantee with quality.
Charges INR 200 only per assignment. For more information you can get via mail or Whats app also
Mail id is email@example.com
Our website www.smuassignment.in
After mail, we will reply you instant or maximum
Otherwise you can also contact on our
whatsapp no 8791490301.
- What is Organizing? Throw some light on the various importance, the concept have for the business organizations.
Ans: According to Chester Barnard, “Organizing is a function by which the concern is able to define the role positions, the jobs related and the coordination between authority and responsibility.” Hence, a manager always has to organise in order to achieve results.
Importance and Significance of Organisation:
All business and non-
- Discuss various prerequisites of Effective Control along with detailed explanation of the concept of controlling.
Ans: Prerequisites of Effective Control All managers like to have controls because without them their plans would go awry.
Let us now study the pre-requisites to have an effective control system.
Tailoring controls to plans and positions – A control is exercised on an activity or a group of
Assignment Set – 2
- How you see the term Motivation? Explain Maslow’s hierarchy of needs theory.
Ans: Motivation is “the process that account for an individual’s intensity, direction, and persistence of effort toward attaining a goal.” (Robbins, 2003) Intensity is concerned with how hard a person tries.
- Explain seventeen characteristics of an Effective Team.
Ans: The following are the seventeen characteristics that make an effective team:
- Clear purpose refers to the condition where group members agree on the group’s goals. These shared goals act to spark group effort by providing clear direction and buy in. (It should be noted
- Detail the concept of Leadership. Discuss any one theory of Leadership in detail.
Ans: Theories suggest that there is no one best style of leadership and that an effective style depends on how the leader adopts a style in relation to the group and the situation. A previously successful style may not be effective in a new context. Effective leadership is about finding a good fit between the behaviour, context, and need. Fielder’s Contingency Model (FCM)