Scroll down for Match your questions with Sample
Note- Students need to make Changes before uploading for Avoid similarity issue in turnitin.
0-20% Similarity in turnitin
Price is 700 per assignment
Unique assignment buy via WhatsApp 8755555879
|PROGRAM||MASTER OF COMMERCE (M.COM.)|
|COURSECODE&NAME||DCM6101–MANAGEMENT CONCEPTS AND
Assignment Set – 1
- Discuss the 14 principles of management.
The 14 principles of management were developed by Henri Fayol, a French engineer in the 19th and early 20th century, who is considered one of the forefathers of modern management theory. These principles offer a framework for managers to understand and apply in their management practices.
- Division of Work: Specialization allows workers to improve their skills and
Its Half solved only
Buy Complete from our online store
MUJ Fully solved assignment available for session March 2023.
Lowest price guarantee with quality.
Charges INR 200 only per assignment. For more information you can get via mail or Whats app also
Mail id is email@example.com
Our website www.smuassignment.in
After mail, we will reply you instant or maximum
Otherwise you can also contact on our
whatsapp no 8791490301.
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of Enterprise Function.
Enterprise function refers to the various major operational segments of a business, such as finance, marketing, production, human resources, and so on. These functions form the backbone of any organization and contribute towards its functioning, performance, and growth.
The advantages and disadvantages of enterprise functions:
- Explain the importance of control in an organisation.
Control is an essential aspect of organizational management that plays a crucial role in achieving the desired objectives and ensuring the efficient functioning of the organization. It involves monitoring, evaluating, and regulating various processes and activities within the organization to ensure they align with the predetermined goals
Assignment Set – 2
- “Perception is perhaps the most important aspect of OB that we use in our daily life and in management.” Comment.
“Perception” is an individual’s way of interpreting, understanding, and making sense of their environment and interactions. The term “organizational behavior” (OB) refers to the study of individuals and their behavior within the context of organizations in a workplace setting. It is an interdisciplinary field that includes sociology, psychology, communication, and
- Explain the Goleman’s model of Emotional Intelligence (EI).
Daniel Goleman’s model of Emotional Intelligence (EI) is one of the best-known models in this field. In his 1995 book “Emotional Intelligence – Why it can matter more than IQ”, Goleman proposed that Emotional Intelligence comprises five core competencies: self-awareness, self-regulation, motivation, empathy, and social skills.
Self-Awareness: This is the ability to recognize and understand personal moods and
- Differentiate between the Positive consequences and Negative consequences as an outcome of conflict.
Positive consequences and negative consequences can both arise as outcomes of conflicts. Let’s explore the differences between them:
Positive Consequences of Conflict:
- Increased Awareness: Conflict can lead to a deeper understanding of different perspectives, values, and beliefs. It allows individuals or groups to gain insights