Scroll down for Match your questions with Sample
Note- Students need to make Changes before uploading for Avoid similarity issue in turnitin.
0-30% Similarity in turnitin
Price is 700 per assignment
Unique assignment buy via WhatsApp 8755555879
SESSION DEC 2022
PROGRAM MASTER OF COMPUTER APPLICATIONS (MCA)
COURSE CODE & NAME DCA8242 – CLOUD DB SYSTEM
Set – I
- Discuss data fragmentation and its types.
Ans: In the distributed database system, the database is broken into smaller pieces. Here, we will discuss the techniques used to break up the database into logical units, known as fragments, which may be assigned for storage at the various sites.
If a relation N is fragmented, N Its Half solved only
Buy Complete from our online store
MUJ Fully solved assignment available for session Jul/Aug 2022, Exam Sep 2022.
Lowest price guarantee with quality.
Charges INR 200 only per assignment. For more information you can get via mail or Whats app also
Mail id is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our website www.smuassignment.in
After mail, we will reply you instant or maximum
Otherwise you can also contact on our
whatsapp no 8791490301.
- Discuss the various terms used in the ER model
Ans: There are various terms used while describing the entity-relationship concepts, as mentioned:
- Entity: An entity is a thing that exists and is a distinguishable real-world object. An entity has an instance and class.
- Entity instance: An entity instance is a particular occurrence of an entity.
For example, each person is an instance of an entity person, and each car is an instance of an entity ca
- How is the data stored in the cloud? Discuss Google File System.
Ans: We will now move on to learn about cloud storage. Cloud storage is a model of networked online storage where data is stored in virtualized pools of storage that third parties generally host. Any web-based application or service offered via cloud computing is called cloud service. Cloud storage is a networked machine aggregation hardware system where information is stored on
Set – II
- What do you understand by web application framework? Discuss web hosting services.
Ans: A web application framework supports the development of dynamic websites, web applications, and web services. “The point of a framework is to reduce the overhead that comes with common activities in web development.” For instance, frameworks provide already-written libraries, so
- Explain the issues involved in cloud security and how to overcome them.
Ans: Now, we are going to discuss a few areas of security concerns in cloud computing.
- Securing data at rest: “Cryptographic encryption” became the law for most countries worldwide, which is considered the
- Compare and discuss public, private, and hybrid clouds.
Ans: Private cloud services
There is ambiguity in understanding the private cloud concept; it is defined as “When we say private cloud, we mean a highly virtualized cloud data centre located inside your company’s firewall.” It may also be a private space dedicated to your company within a cloud vendor data centre designed to handle