Scroll down for Match your questions with Sample
Note- Students need to make Changes before uploading for Avoid similarity issue in turnitin.
0-20% Similarity in turnitin
Price is 700 per assignment
Unique assignment buy via WhatsApp 8755555879
|PROGRAM||BACHELOR of COMMERCE (B COM)|
|course CODE & NAME||bUSINESS cOMMUNICATION& DCM2101|
|nUMBER OF ASSIGNMENTS & Marks||02
30 Marks each
Set – 1
- “Informal communication network is not just for idle rumors and may be useful in many ways.” Justify.
Informal communication networks, often referred to as the “grapevine,” have been traditionally associated with rumors, gossip, and misinformation. However, this perception can be misleading as it underestimates the potential of these networks to contribute to the organizational communication system positively. While it’s true that informal communication can at times proliferate rumors, its advantages are manifold, ranging from fostering
Its Half solved only
Buy Complete from our online store
MUJ Fully solved assignment available for session March 2023.
Lowest price guarantee with quality.
Charges INR 200 only per assignment. For more information you can get via mail or Whats app also
Mail id is email@example.com
Our website www.smuassignment.in
After mail, we will reply you instant or maximum
Otherwise you can also contact on our
whatsapp no 8791490301.
- Explain the different types of verbal and non-verbal communication.
Communication may be divided into two types, they are:
- Verbal communication
- Non-verbal communication
Let us briefly discuss these two types of communication.
- Verbal communication– This type of communication occurs with the help of words. It
- Explain the principles of letter writing.
Principles of writing business letters
Business letters are used primarily to communicate with external stakeholders such as consumers, intermediaries, government and bankers. The principles of business letter writing are somewhat different from the principles of writing general letters. Business letters are
Set – 2
- What are the different components of a resume? Explain.
Components of Resumes
Irrespective of the type of resume, all resumes must have the same basic information or standard components. Figure depicts the various components of a resume.
- Basic data– This includes the name, address, telephone number, and email id. The information provided must allow a prospective employer to reach you easily. If you are still
- Explain the techniques that you can follow to write a report in a convincing manner, so that the reader accepts them as valid and reliable.
Reports must also be written in a convincing manner, so that the reader accepts them as valid and reliable. Some suggested techniques to achieve them are:
- State the facts in an objective manner – Avoid using superlatives and emotional terms that introduce bias in the research or that suggest that you are passing judgment. For example,
- What are the various visual aids that speakers can use in their presentation?
Using visual aids to support presentations
The use of visual aids enhances the effectiveness of a presentation and involves the audience more than a pure oral presentation. As the saying goes, “A picture is worth a thousand words”. Several studies have indicated that presentations made with visual support have been