Scroll down for Match your questions with Sample
Note- Students need to make Changes before uploading for Avoid similarity issue in turnitin.
0-20% Similarity in turnitin
Price is 700 per assignment
Unique assignment buy via WhatsApp 8755555879
SESSION DEC 2022
PROGRAM BACHELOR OF COMMERCE
COURSE CODE & NAME DCM2105– FINANCIAL STATEMENT INTERPRETATION
- “Analysis without interpretation is meaningless and interpretation without analysis is impossible”. In light of the above statement, Discuss concept and significance of financial statement analysis.
Ans: Interpretation means explaining the meaning and significance of the data. These two are complimentary to each other, analysis is useless without interpretation, and interpretation without analysis is difficult or even impossible.
Its Half solved only
Buy Complete from our online store
MUJ Fully solved assignment available for session Jul/Aug 2022, Exam Sep 2022.
Lowest price guarantee with quality.
Charges INR 200 only per assignment. For more information you can get via mail or Whats app also
Mail id is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our website www.smuassignment.in
After mail, we will reply you instant or maximum
Otherwise you can also contact on our
whatsapp no 8791490301.
- Explain the components of the Income statement as per the revised Schedule III of the Companies Act 2013.
Ans: Schedule III – Companies Act, 2013 Schedule III of the Companies Act, 2013 specifies how every company registered under the Act must prepare its Statement of Balance Sheet, Income Statement or Profit and Loss Statement and Financial Statement Notes.
- Prepare a schedule for changes in the working capital from the Balance Sheet data given below:
Assignment Set – 2
- The following figures are extracted from the books of XYZ ltd. as at 30-6-2021
Less Cost of goods sold
- Gross profit ratio
- Net Profit ratio
- Inventory turnover ratio
- Working capital turnover ratio
- What do you mean by Annual Report? Explain the constituents of the annual report.
Ans: An annual report is a detailed report on a company’s operations during the previous year. Annual reports are intended to inform shareholders and others who are interested in the company’s activities and financial performance. They could be classified as grey literature. The majority of
- From the following Balance sheet of a concern for the years 2021 and 2022. Prepare a comparative Balance sheet and comment on the financial position of the concern:
|Equity Share capital
|6,00,000||8,00,000||Land & Buildings
|Reserves & Surplus
|3,30,000||2,22,000||Plant & machinery
|Debentures||2,00,000||3,00,000||Furniture & Fixtures
|Long-term loans on mortgage
|1,50,000||2,00,000||Other fixed assets
|Bills payable||50,000||45,000||Cash in hand and bank
|Other current Liabilities