Scroll down for Match your questions with Sample
Note- Students need to make Changes before uploading for Avoid similarity issue in turnitin.
0-20% Similarity in turnitin
Price is 700 per assignment
Unique assignment buy via WhatsApp 8755555879
SESSION AUG/SEP 2022
PROGRAM MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA)
COURSE CODE & NAME DRMM302 – RETAIL CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
Assignment Set – 1
- What are the strategies employed by global retailers to enter international markets?
Ans: Retailers should follow the below steps to ensure running a global chain successfully.
- Evaluate global potential The retailer must evaluate its international potential to understand the trends of the industry. It must assess its domestic position and the effects of any international operations on its existing operations. It must estimate its sales potential. Extensive research must be done
- Describe in detail steps followed in category management business process.
Ans: The category management business process consists of a set of activities that are performed to give specific desired output to suppliers, customers, and retailers. The process helps both suppliers and retailers to contribute to offering the best value to customers. There are eight stages in the process of
- Define integrated marketing communication. Explain the six criteria defined by Kevin Lane Keller that help determine if the communications are effective and integrated? Its Half solved only
Buy Complete from our online store
MUJ Fully solved assignment available for session Jul/Aug 2022, Exam Sep 2022.
Lowest price guarantee with quality.
Charges INR 200 only per assignment. For more information you can get via mail or Whats app also
Mail id is email@example.com
Our website www.smuassignment.in
After mail, we will reply you instant or maximum
Otherwise you can also contact on our
whatsapp no 8791490301.
Ans: The American Marketing Association defines Integrated Marketing Communications as the ‘the concept of marketing communication planning that recognises the added value of a comprehensive plan that evaluates the strategic roles of a variety of communication disciplines (general advertising, direct response, sales promotion, and public relations) and combines these
Assignment Set – 2
- Describe the various methods used to measure brand equity.
Ans: Following are the brand equity measures used commonly
1) Brand Awareness This metric is about how well the consumers and other key stakeholders know the brand. There are several ways to measure brand awareness among target customers. These include
- Several retailers have used customer service effectively as a competitive advantage over other retailers. Explain the principles followed by the retailer with suitable examples.
Ans: Several retailers have used customer service effectively as a competitive advantage over other retailers. To do so, below are the principles followed:
1) Identifying the target customers and making policies according to them Every retailer has a specific group of customers that they are targeting. The retailer needs to find these key customers and then prioritise them. Once the retailer knows its customer base then it is easy to learn about their purchasing habits and frequency.
The needs of the consumers
- Elaborate the types of marketing channel. Discuss in detail the conflict management in marketing channel system.
Ans: Following are the types of marketing channel
1) Direct Marketing Channel This is also known as 0 level channel. In this type of marketing channel the producer directly sells to end-users.
For example, salons, and restaurants.
2) Indirect Marketing Channel
This can be further classified as:
- a) One level Channel