Scroll down for Match your questions with Sample
Note- Students need to make Changes before uploading for Avoid similarity issue in turnitin.
0-20% Similarity in turnitin
Price is 700 per assignment
Unique assignment buy via WhatsApp 8755555879
PROGRAM MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA)
COURSE CODE & NAME DMBA401 – STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT AND BUSINESS POLICY
Assignment Set – 1
- What are the different tools and frameworks that businesses can use to conduct a thorough analysis of their internal and external environments? Discuss any two tools.
Businesses can employ various tools and frameworks to conduct a thorough analysis of their internal and external environments. Two widely used strategic management tools for this purpose are SWOT analysis and PESTLE analysis.
- SWOT Analysis:
Overview: SWOT stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats. It is a strategic planning tool that provides a comprehensive view of both internal and external factors affecting an
Its Half solved only
Buy Complete from our online store
MUJ Fully solved assignment available for session SEPT 2023.
Lowest price guarantee with quality.
Charges INR 198 only per assignment. For more information you can get via mail or Whats app also
Mail id is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our website www.smuassignment.in
After mail, we will reply you instant or maximum
Otherwise you can also contact on our
whatsapp no 8791490301.
- What are some examples of companies that have successfully implemented an SBU structure, and what lessons can be learned from their experiences?
Ans:The Strategic Business Unit (SBU) structure is a common organizational framework where a company is divided into semi-autonomous units, each operating as a separate business with its own set of responsibilities and goals.
Here are a few examples of
- A. What is strategic control, and how does it differ from operational control in terms of its scope, focus, and objectives? Discuss.
Strategic controls are intended to guide a company in a rapidly changing environment. In this process, the strategy – already implemented and evaluated – needs to be assessed for problems and deviations from intended objectives. Changes in structures and making necessary adjustments
Assignment Set – 2
- What is a business plan and why is it important in launching a successful business venture? Discuss the key components of a business plan and their significance.
Ans:-A Business plan is a written description of the future of a business. It is a document that explains what you plan to do with a business, and how you plan to do it. Business plans are used by entrepreneurs to be presented to potential investors. They can also be used by firms that are trying to attract key employees, oversee new businesses, deal with suppliers, or simply focus on managing their companies better.
A business plan is a written document that explains in detail how a business – usually a start up – describes its
- Examine the key business strategies employed by multinational corporations (MNCs) to succeed in global markets?
Ans: Multinational Corporations (MNCs) employee a variety of business strategies to succeed in global markets. These strategies are shaped by the complexities of operating in different countries, diverse markets, and varied cultural environments.
Here are key business strategies commonly employed by MNCs:-
- Global Standardization Strategy:
Overview: MNCs pursuing a global standardization strategy aim to offer standardized products or services worldwide. The emphasis is on achieving economies of scale, cost efficiency, and
- Discuss the importance of creativity and innovation in business. How can businesses leverage these concepts to gain a competitive edge in the market? Explain it with the use of some real-life examples.
Ans: -Importance of Creativity and Innovation in Business:
- Competitive Advantage: Creativity and innovation give businesses a competitive edge by allowing them to develop unique products, services, or processes that stand out in the market. This distinctiveness can attract customers and set the business apart from competitors.
- Enhanced Problem