Scroll down for Match your questions with Sample
Note- Students need to make Changes before uploading for Avoid similarity issue in turnitin.
0-20% Similarity in turnitin
Price is 700 per assignment
Unique assignment buy via WhatsApp 8755555879
|BACHELOR of business administration (BBA)
|course CODE & NAME
|DBB2102 – QUANTITATIVE TECHNIQUES for Management
|nUMBER OF ASSIGNMENTS & Marks
30 Marks each
Set – 1st
- (a) Describe limitations of Statistics. Also explain how Statistics is useful in accountancy and auditing.
Ans: The statistical methods, though, widely used in different areas of human knowledge, has its own limitations as far as its application is concerned.
Some of these important limitations are as follows:
Statistics does not deal with individual values
Its Half solved only
Buy Complete from our online store
MUJ Fully solved assignment available for session SEPT 2023.
Lowest price guarantee with quality.
Charges INR 198 only per assignment. For more information you can get via mail or Whats app also
Mail id is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our website www.smuassignment.in
After mail, we will reply you instant or maximum
Otherwise you can also contact on our
whatsapp no 8791490301.
- (a) The average daily wage of 100 workers in a factory is Rs. 72. The average daily wage of 70 male workers is Rs. 75. Find the average daily wage of female workers.
Ans: for 100 workers=Rs72
for 70 male worker average money is=Rs72
sototal amount of money for male worker is =70*72=Rs 5040
so for female workers=5040/total average of daily wages of 100 workers
- (a) Obtain the correlation coefficient for the data given below:
To obtain the correlation coefficient for the given data, we can use the Pearson correlation coefficient formula.
The formula for the Pearson correlation coefficient (r) between two variables X and Y is given by
(b) What are the uses of Regression Analysis? Give five examples where the use of regression analysis can beneficially be made.
Ans: Regression analysis is helpful statistical method that can be leveraged across an organization to determine the degree to which particular independent variables are influencing dependent variables.
Set – 2
- What do you mean by Time Series? Describe the various methods of Secular Trends.
Ans: An arrangement of statistical data in accordance with the time of occurrence or in chronological order is called a time series. In other words, the observations in numerical form obtained at regular intervals of time are known as time series. The time frame of the observations or the recorded data may be taken at an interval of an hour, a day, a week, a month, a year
- Define Index Numbers. Describe various test for consistency of Index Numbers.
Ans: Index numbers are a specialized type of average. It measures how much a variable changes over time. They are designed to measure the relative change in the level of the phenomenon with respect to time, geographical locations, or some other characteristic. It is an indicator that reflects the relative changes in the level of certain phenomena in any given period called the current period with respect to its value in some fixed period called base period selected for comparison.
- Unit Test:
- (a) Delineate the principles of sampling methods. Explain sampling and non- sampling errors.
Ans: Principles of sampling methods:-
- Principle of ‘Statistical Regularity’: The principle of statistical regularity is derived from the theory of probability in mathematics. According to this principle, when a large number of items is selected at random from the universe, then it is likely to possess the same characteristics as that of the entire population.